Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Free whataburger- Just like you like it!

Hey guys, if you are in the DFW or Texas area you must love Whataburger. Although, I am currently trying to lose some weight and eat a bit healthy, I am very tempted to get this free Whataburger deal! My favorite is Whataburger on wheat bun, with Mayo, ketchup, and mustard, lots of veggies and if I have the money i splurge on some cheese! But what makes this meal perfect is the Dr. Pepper. Something about the DP there is amazing!! 


Simply pull out your orange tshirt and get your free whataburger. Try my favorite and let me know! 


60 years proud 1950-2010
Free Whataburger for our 60th Birthday
Pull out your best orange outfits and wear them with pride. We’re celebrating our 60th birthday on August 3rd from 5pm-8pm. Just stop by your neighborhood Whataburger, show off your orange and get a free Whataburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment