Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saks Savings for those who are blessed with pennies

One of my favorite blogs is Imagemaven. While I know the writer personal, I enjoy the writers sassy and honest feedback on how to be fashionably chic on dimes and pennies. Check out her recent entry. I haven't figured out if I will join her on this quest, but I can imagine that it would be a similar sell to the one Plato's closet. Anyway, check out her listing below for a good saving for those who love Saks Fifth Avenue. 



Saks off fifth
I just found out there is a sale at Saks Off Fifth! I know most of you guys are like so what, they are still expensive anyway…but wait till you hear this. It’s a buy one clearance item and get another clearance item (of equal or lesser value) for free. Yea, I said free.  The sale is going on until August 10. Don’t be surprised if you see me there under a mountain of clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment