Sunday, August 22, 2010

Talk Back Time- Write up on the Free Jazz, Fashion show, & Martini's

For those of you that remember this free event with Free Jazz, Fashion show, and Free martini's, I did attend the show as promised!! I am so impressed with Banana Republic's line this year. I personally love this store (It's my 3rd favorite).  My image and marketing consultant, who has an amazing blog regarding everything for you fashionistas but on a budget, joined me at this free event. We had an amazing time and got great ideas for outfits and layering. (She is amazing talented too by the way! Check out her blog.) Below is the write up on The fashion show. Check it out


BANANA REPUBLIC’S NEW FALL LINE

Banana
So yesterday my FAB friend Alex invited me to the Jazz up DFW event at Banana Republic at Northpark. She has a blog that showcases all of the free or super cheap events going on in Dallas. Y’all can and should check her out hereThe event was super cute…there was  jazz music, free martinis, and hott Banana Republic models wearing items from their new fall line. I love love love Banana Republic even though they are a tad pricey, they make quality pieces that you can wear for years. I have a  sweater from there that I have been wearing for 10 years…seriously!
Banana,of course, did lots of layers for fall, with earthy tones with pops of color, embellished cardigans, and AMAZING tailored pants and skirts. Here are some of my favorite items from the site (I had one too many martinis and forgot to take pics of the models)
This is a great classic trench. In person, its even better it’s a nice heavy cotton.
One of my other favorite jackets was this leather one. It’s super soft to the touch and the perfect  shade of brown, you can literally wear it with anything.
These skinny black trousers are a must. They can go seamlessly from the office to a night out and look super chic. Plus, straight legged pants are a 2010 fall trend. So why not get them at Banana?
I also styled Alex in an outfit …
Cute huh?
Here are some pics from the event
Wearing one of my cheap chic outfits.
Alex lookin cute, get it girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment