Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekend Dish- Production and Happy Hours! oh my!

I have been very busy as I am getting ready for my production. So it's only right I should put this event on here as well. If you are looking for a few things to do this weekend outside the madness of shopping, then check out these free events below. 



Platinum Heelz is offering the ultimate shoe shopping experience with complimentary wine, spirits, and hors d'oeuvres (appetizers) on Friday from 5p to 8p. Become a fan on Facebook and you can get a 10% off coupon.





Free Production
I attend Concord Church, and am participating in a 3 part production. This year’s production, explore historicalis partand eye witness. “The Deliverer” is a theatrical dance production depicting the person, purpose and position of Jesus Christ. What do you believe about Jesus? Come explore historical facts and eye witness testimonies. Don’t Miss It! Doors Open @ 5:30pm August 21st @ 6:05pm |Chapel |




No comments:

Post a Comment